Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hard to believe that May is already half gone.  Now, we are almost down to counting the days.  Today, the toilet in the trailer is fixed - we might need that - and I now have an extra water pump just in case.  I told the rv repairman that I don't want to know how to change the pump; having a spare will do just fine.  I've packed quite alot of spare things like oil filter, fuel filter, air filter, oil for an oil change on the road so I don't have to worry about finding the right ones in Canada or Alaska.  I also packed a serpentine belt, brake fluid, automatic transmission fluid, extra fire extinquisher, a small air compressor, grease gun, good ole' WD-40, spare fuses, super glue and spare heater and radiator hoses and more.  Kinda looks like an auto parts store for sure.  Go ahead and laugh.  You won't be the first and I'm sure you won't be the last one either.  There are still so many items that came to mind or were suggested, that I have either considered or they are already in the trailer.

Of course, we won't forget our cameras and the binoculars.  And the Alaskan Bible -" The Alaska Milepost".  One of the most amazing publications ever!

Took some photos of the flowers in my yard this morning.  Hope the rest of them bloom before we leave so I can see them.  Iris are among my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment